Thread: Newbe

Default Newbe

A couple of things I like are woodworking, reading, sometimes cooking or baking.
    New to this I only IMed once to get printer fixed. I may not get back here often as I don,t get on Internet offten (sometimes for couple of weeks sometimes a mounth or two) so if I don't get back often please don,t missunderstand and think I am ignoring you or am a lurker.
    I found this site when checking links for another site (I think it was Deeker's not sure) checked ot the site found part of a story I liked plus other thing seem to be interesting. Not always much of a talker but will try when I can.

The name of Deeker leaves a bad taste in our mouths.

Anyway, welcome to ADISC. Talula may be along shortly with some helpful links.

- A guide to getting started!
    - How to make a good first impression!
    - Some FAQs
    - What Adisc is about!
    And most importantly:
    - THE RULES!!!

There ya go

Basically, we like to get to know our new members really well, and that includes their interests outside of diapers, so tell us all about you The links might help you, and they're all good to read through before you get properly stuck in