Thread: Hello!

Default Hello!

Hi I just found this websight and I am very happy to join. I am a cute little baby girl that love pink dresses, tights and of course plenty of diapers!

Hi princessbrittany. Welcome to ADISC. I am a sissy-baby, so of course I love pink dresses ( with thick, fluffy petticoats ), tights, and diapers, too. We want to get to know what our new member's interests are, outside of the mutual attraction we all have for diapers. Would you please tell us a little bit more about yourself ? What are your other interests ? Tell us a bit about your hobbies, your tastes in music, the kind of books you like to read, or anything else that you enjoy doing in your free-time.

Fifegal's hit the nail on the head here

Welcome to ADISC, but we ARE a community, so we like to get to know people really well

If you're struggling to think of anything to say, (although Fifi's asked some awesome questions to give you a rough idea of what we're looking for!) then check out these links:

- A guide to getting started!
    - How to make a good first impression!
    - Some FAQs
    - What Adisc is about!
    And most importantly:
    - THE RULES!!!

Looking forward to hearing more from you soon