Thread: Hello Everyone

Default Hello Everyone

Hello Everyone!

My name is Zack and I work for ABUniverse in their new and improved customer service department. I'm here to answer any questions and respond to any complaints. I can assure you, customer service has improved 1000% and fulfillment has improved 10000%! If anyone has any questions, complaints, comments, etc. feel free to message me or you can email me at [...].

A little about me - I am 19 years old. I am a tb/dl myself. I wear 2-3 times a week. I love my job and I love improving ABUniverse as much as I have the ability to. I was very shy about this job at first but it didn't take long for me to be comfortable talking to people and everything else that the job entails. If anyone wants to know anything else about me, just ask. I'd be more than happy to share with you, as long as its not too personal.

I hope all of the adisc users can one day accept ABUniverse again. I know a lot of members have had bad experiences with us and I don't blame you. We had poor management and it resulted in pretty much poor everything. But we have been improving in leaps and bounds. I've already seen a post by a member who had a bad experience once, tried us again, and had a great experience! Thank you in advance for giving us a chance again.

If you wish to participate in ADISC as a company representative, start a thread in our administrative forum, asking other members what they think of this idea.
    If the memberbase is in favor of allowing company reps to be recognized in this way, I might grant your request.

In the meantime, you will be treated the same as a normal member.

1. No advertising (the above post, because it seems designed to spread awareness of ABU, would violate this rule, but I'll give you a pass this time)
    2. No conducting customer support via our site
    3. No PMing (only regulars+ may PM)
    4. No posting your email/IM/etc details on the site (we don't allow this, even for regulars)