Thread: hello to all

Default hello to all

how is everyone i am new to the site am enjoying it so far would like to find out more about it

Hi, sissybabyfirefighter. Welcome to ADISC. I think the best way to find out what this place is all about, is to do a lot of reading. First, read the Rules and the ' stickies ' at the top of the pages. Next, read a fair number of threads in each of the various forums. This should give you a pretty good ' feel ' about the site and it's members. Last of all, join in and have fun. After you have learned a bit more about us, you should probably come back here and update your introduction. Tell us a little bit about yourself, your interests ( other than diapers ), your hobbies, your likes and dislikes. Just a general over-view of who you are. I am sure you will enjoy the time you spend here.

- A guide to getting started!
    - How to make a good first impression!
    - Some FAQs
    - What Adisc is about!
    And most importantly:
    - THE RULES!!!

Read these ^

And tell us about you! We like to get to know our new members really well so why don't you tell us some about your non-diaper interests too