Thread: Hi Im blues Clues Baby

Default Hi Im blues Clues Baby

Hi I am Blues Clues baby. I am a AT, (Adult Toddler) I have worn diapers for about 90% of my life as a bed wetter. I love being a toddler and being able to play with toys and not have to worry about things. I have my own toddler room with a race car bed and stuff its really cool. I have photos of it in the gallery if you want to see it. Thats about it about me.

Welcome to adisc. Hope you have a good time. Makes sure to check out the wiki ,and blogs; both have links in the top left corner.

hi there I love the username welcome to adisc I hope you enjoy your time here as much as I have.

woah cool! Ive always wanted a racecar bed. Is it big enough for you???

Have fun on the forums!

Ahh your the first new hampshire I have seen on here.

Welcome to our community! I hope you enjoy it here!

Please feel free to post around as much as you would like and to ask qeustions, support, or advice, that you might need.

Quote Originally Posted by Me :p View Post
    woah cool! Ive always wanted a racecar bed. Is it big enough for you???

Have fun on the forums!
    Yea it fits really well. Its a twin size bed, and takes a twin mattress and its really comfy.

Quote Originally Posted by Eclipse View Post
    Ahh your the first new hampshire I have seen on here.

Welcome to our community! I hope you enjoy it here!

Please feel free to post around as much as you would like and to ask qeustions, support, or advice, that you might need.

Thanks I was around right before the server crash and just starting to get comfy enough to chat in the forums. Happy to be here, hope to chat with everyone.
    Last edited by Peachy; 30-May-2008 at 08:44. Reason: merging double post - "multiple quotes"-feature exists for a reason!

Countdown

Quote Originally Posted by blues_clues_baby View Post
    Hi I am Blues Clues baby. I am a AT, (Adult Toddler) I have worn diapers for about 90% of my life as a bed wetter. I love being a toddler and being able to play with toys and not have to worry about things. I have my own toddler room with a race car bed and stuff its really cool. I have photos of it in the gallery if you want to see it. Thats about it about me.
    Welcome to ADISC. Your bedroom sounds great!