Thread: hi everybody

Default hi everybody

hi guys. Been wearing diapers since is was 12. hope to see you on the fourm

Hey. Welcome to ADISC!

You'll see plenty of us on the Forum, but check out the IRC, too... Loads of people hang out there and it's often easier to chat!

Why not tell us a little bit more about yourself in this thread, though? Favourite bands? Likes? Dislikes? What do you do with your spare time?

Chill, and be happy!

Hey there and welcome to ADISC!

We're a support community here so as well as being interested in your diaper interests, we also want to know all about your other interests too!

Things like movies, books, any instruments you play, favourite artists, any sports you play...

Here are some useful links to get you started:

- A guide to getting started!
    - How to make a good first impression!
    - Some FAQs
    - What Adisc is about!
    And most importantly:
    - THE RULES!!!

Looking forward to reading more soon

Thanks guys! I didnt expect anyone to comment on this, you guys are really inviting and nice. To tell you a litle bit more about me, my favorite band is disturbed (kinda hard to look cool listning to hard rock in a diaper) My likes are, you guys, diapers, and everything related. My dislikes are people who have common sense but dont use it and people who randomly stop ommenting on something and dont explain why. In my spair time i either am writing (both ab/tb/dl related and non related). Im big into movies (iv seen many movies post 2000) and i play airsoft (like paintball without the paint).