Thread: Diapered 24/7

Herbiec

Smile Diapered 24/7

Hi,
    I have been wearing diapers since 1982. I spent the last 5 years in the military diapered almost 24/7. I had one Commander who knew of my diapered situation and had no problems with them. Sorry the military did not provide me with "camouflage diapers. They were white before use and yellow and brown after use.
    The first I recall being in diapers other than when I was a baby was when I was about 6 and at a temporary home, another boy and I squirted each other with our personal squirters. We were diapered all day.
    I remember when I was around ten I used old teeshirts and towels and would mess them and then hide them to use later.
    I still enjoy a wet diaper and whenever possible a messy one.
    I wear very thick cloth diapers that are easily noticed. Everyone where I work knows I wear diapers. My feeling is that if someone doesnít like my diapers then thatís too bad for them!!!!!!!

Darkfinn

Hi there.

Wow... I had always assumed that wearing diapers would get you booted out of the service... but I guess not.

I suppose you actually do need the diapers by now... but did you have a medical reason when you started... or was it just for fun?

My current 24/7 stint has lasted for 2 months so far... I'm hoping to make it a long time... 5 years would be cool.

Quote Originally Posted by Herbiec View Post
    Hi,
    The first I recall being in diapers other than when I was a baby was when I was about 6 and at a temporary home, another boy and I squirted each other with our personal squirters. We were diapered all day.

Gross....Other than that...Welcome to the site

Huh....interesting into. Anyways....

Welcome to our community! I hope you enjoy it here!

Please feel free to post around whenever your would like and to ask any qeustions, advice, or support that you might need.

Welcome to ADISC!

I am surprised to hear that you wore diapers in the military. How did that work out?

Please feel free to post.

Quote Originally Posted by Herbiec View Post
    I wear very thick cloth diapers that are easily noticed. Everyone where I work knows I wear diapers. My feeling is that if someone doesn’t like my diapers then that’s too bad for them!!!!!!!
    hmm. isn't that kind of inconsiderate? maybe the people you work with would rather not know that you wear diapers. i don't usually want to know what sort of underwear people are wearing, and i'd be offended if they insisted on telling me. i think it's quite rude not to be as discreet as possible.

in any case, welcome to adisc.

...and brown after use.

and would mess them and then hide them to use later.

whenever possible a messy one.

You could say you're full of shit.

Welcome to adisc. Hope you have a good time. Makes sure to check out the wiki ,and blogs; both have links in the top left corner.