Thread: Hey dudes

Default Hey dudes

Yeah, I'm new here. Obviously, i'm interested in diapers, but not on myself. Or guys in general. I'm 17, and a member (more of a lurker) on a couple of other boards like this. I'm a fairly educated guy, at least enough to spell and write coherently. I can be a cynical asshole at times, but I generally try to avoid that. I play hockey (badly) and watch good ol' american football whenever it's on. I listen to a lot of music, generally not mainstream: underground rap, alternative rock, some jazz, that kinda stuff. That being said, i'm not really a dirty hipster or pretentious douchebag, at least, not to my knowledge. You guys are the judge of that, though. I'm not really sure if i'll contribute too much on this board, with school and sports and all that stuff, but it's not like my opinion matters anyways. I hope the few of you that read this know enough about my life to be content. Merry Christmas to all.
    Last edited by squadala; 08-Sep-2010 at 04:28.

Welcome to the Site, what are some of your other interests? (preferably not related to abdl)

Hey there, welcome to ADISC!

Here are some links for you to look at:

- A guide to getting started!
    - How to make a good first impression!
    - Some FAQs
    - What Adisc is about!
    And most importantly:
    - THE RULES!!!

And then maybe you can go back and bulk out your introduction slightly? There's an 'edit post' button at the bottom of your original post you can use

We want to know all about your other interests as well as your diaper ones

Happy posting