Thread: Hey everyone!

Default Hey everyone!

My name is Alex, I am 16, a junior in highschool. I play football and that takes up most of my life haha. As far as diapers go, ive always been interested and I am a DL/TB. I'm also into photography, but dont get to do it that often. I enjoy hanging with friends and meeting new people. I have met up with a few fellow people into diapers and stuff like that and its been fun. I am always on AIM if you guys wanna chat, hit me up [removed]

Thanks guys1
    Last edited by Trevor; 07-Sep-2010 at 23:14. Reason: removed contact information.

hey there, probably not a good idea to put your aim in posts (i think it is similar to putting e-mail up but not 100%) anyways, what position(s) do you play in football?

Any chance you could edit your post to remove your contact details? We don't like people doing that here, because it means *anyone* can get a hold of your details! We're all about safety here!

Secondly: tell us more! All I know about you at the moment is that you like football and like diapers. Two fairly large facts about you, but I bet you've got hundreds more!

What's your favourite class at school?
    What's your biggest ambition in life?

etc etc