Thread: What to do for my B-day/ Halloween.

Default What to do for my B-day/ Halloween.

Alright Well my birthday is on the 28th of this month and I'm wondering what I could do for my B-day. My parents suggested inviting some friends over to have a party. We have a sound system and all that stuff and I can have a really nice party. But we will most likely end up playing Guitar Hero, DJ Hero, Smash Bros, Just a ton of video game.s Which would be nice but well I want something more unique for my b-day. Worst case scenario I'll go with the party. But I want something else, more unique since that's what I usually do.... So what did you guys do for your 20th b-day. BTW I'm legal to Drink and gamble where I live... so I've been considering going out gambling.

Now for another thing what to do for halloween.... I don't know what I want to do.... Dunno if I should party, my parents offered a party also, Halloween party.... So I'm not entirely sure if I should or not. It would be a Pot LUck party of course. So yeah.... Um... I really dunno what to do. If I should just stay home with my fiancee watching scary movies... I'm kind of a home buddy. XD But yeah... I really dunno.... >_> So what do you guys do for halloween?

I'm not 20 but, I'd probably just get a few of my close friends and go see a movie and then hang out until the wee hours of the morning. But that's only because I hate having to entertain like eight people for a long of time.

As for Halloween, I want to buy a ghillie suit and scare kids walking by. A couple friends and I know of this one house that gets a lot of traffic and it has a really long driveway with lots of trees scattered about on both sides of the road that would completely conceal us at night. Previous yeas we would go out looking for theses two people, They were both in collage, dressed in an all out ninja customs and try to corner them. It was quite entertaining, they lived around were they hid so they knew the land really well and knew were to hide.

I got a great idea for Halloween late night... Watch a crap load of Horror Comedies! XD

Mk12121

OMG happy almost birthday :P

For Halloween, you should obviously go trick or treating. I mean, it's free candy! CANDY IS THE BEEEST

Quote Originally Posted by Mk12121 View Post
    OMG happy almost birthday :P

For Halloween, you should obviously go trick or treating. I mean, it's free candy! CANDY IS THE BEEEST

>_> I don't like Candy that much.

Mk12121

Quote Originally Posted by dragsnick View Post
    >_> I don't like Candy that much.
    You, sir, have not lived a good life :P

You, sir, have not lived a good life :P
    >_> I do like candy... just not a lot all at once..... XD That's probably why I don't have any cavities.

Mk12121

>_> I do like candy... just not a lot all at once..... XD That's probably why I don't have any cavities.
    Damn... you used logic against me... YOU, SIR, HAVE WON THIS TIME!

Damn... you used logic against me... YOU, SIR, HAVE WON THIS TIME!
    >_> Um... Sure! ^^ Oh and I never thanked you for wishing me a happy b-day. Thanks!

Mk12121

>_> Um... Sure! ^^ Oh and I never thanked you for wishing me a happy b-day. Thanks!
    No problem. BTW, I was just jokin about the you sir thing :P