Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Hiya! (not a karate chop :P )

Default Hiya! (not a karate chop :P )

Hi everyone! I'm Jade and I come from the land down under!
    My interests in the community are of the TB/LG nature, usually I class myself around age 4. Oh I'm a guy, just thought it worth mentioning since I'm under a female username. Joined up so I could get a wider perspective on it all and just to have some chatting too do.

Other interests include motorbiking, music, reading and gaming.
    Umm I tend to sort of float in and out viewing forums so I can be quite inconsistent (annoying I know). I sort of tend to ramble on and end up missing what I meant too say and at the moment I've run out of thought on what too put in this post. So.. I'll stop.

I am happy to hear that Australia has motorbiking. What type of motorcycles are common down there?

Please feel free to post and enjoy your time here.

Welcome to our community! I hope that you enjoy it here!

Please feel free to post around when ever you would like and to ask any qeustions, advice, or support that you might need.

Quote Originally Posted by HardcoreMickal View Post
    Hiy~ *gets knocked out*
    Looks like I lied about my post *Gets out the smelling salts*

Quote Originally Posted by Jeremiah View Post
    I am happy to hear that Australia has motorbiking. What type of motorcycles are common down there?
    We got all kinds! Harleys (choppers) are pretty common along with a boat load of japanese rockets (mostly Yamaha and Hondas). Trail riding and MX is pretty big here too.

Myself, I have a Kawasaki road bike and little mini bike

J-Jade?! D:

Oh, wait. You're not that Jade.
    You're not going to fire giant lightning at me, are you?

Now that my obscure reference is done, Weclome to ADISC, and I hope you make lots of new friends here. n.n

Welcome to adisc. Hope you have a good time. Makes sure to check out the wiki ,and blogs; both have links in the top left corner.

I thought you were threatening me... But your not so welcome to ADISC!

Have fun on the forums!

Nope I got over my 'E-Thug' stage a few years back, Fighting over the internet is pretty pointless is turns out... Who would have guessed?

Thanks for the kind comments everyone!

Oh a quick question, someone gave me a rep point and it came up with a new rep message but I couldn't find it anywhere in my messages... now its gone. Confused

Click "User CP" in the top left (sorta under the big ADISC picture) and scroll down to the bottom. It will show your rep pointage there.