Thread: hello

Default hello

hello there everyone im new to this site im glad to find it iv been wearing diapers for years now iv always liked them i was a bedwetter for a long time i hope to make some nice friends on here and it would be nice to find a girl to be with who likes wearing diapers to hope to here back from some of you

Hey there, have you read the rules yet? We're actually not a dating site, and don't encourage meetups at all. Occasionally they do happen, but they're normally organised by a VIP or possibly a long-standing, trusted regular.

Also, we're a support community here, so we like to get to know our new members really well, so we can help them and chat with them. We can't do that if all we know about you is that you were a bedwetter and want to meet a girl.

Imagine you're starting your first day at a new club or hobby or something, and you need to introduce yourself in a 3 minute talk to the rest of the class. What would you say? None of that I hope?

Here are some links to help you try again:

- A guide to getting started!
    - How to make a good first impression!
    - Some FAQs
    - What Adisc is about!
    And most importantly:
    - THE RULES!!!