Thread: My story (too long maybe?)

Post My story (too long maybe?)

Hey what's up, my name's Zach and I'm 21. I'm from Oklahoma and I've been an AB/DL since I can remember. I realized I was this way when I was visiting a family friend's house with my parents and I went to the bathroom, looked in the closet and saw their kids diapers. I was about 6 or 7 then. I took one and put it on. Naively I told one of their kids what I did and they told on me. After that, I found some from a neighbor across the street. Soon after that I had to make my own. Then I moved on to buying generic baby diapers from a convenience store a few blocks from my house. Then I got my license, and began going to the grocery store for Pampers, Luvs, and Goodnites. I have only been caught indirectly once or twice, whether my parents knew about it or not I am still unaware. Now that I've moved out of my parents house I can buy whatever I want to, which is pretty nice I'll admit. When I discovered the realm of AB/DL diaper manufacturers, I was stunned. I bought my first pack of Bambinos and was blown away, I was not used to being able to fit into a diaper that I actually liked. Now I've moved on to meeting other *B/DL's, and if I'm really lucky, maybe a girl with the same interests as me.
    About my other interests, I'm a big mountain biker, hiker, snowboarder, and videogame enthusiast. I know it sounds contrasting but I could play my favorite video game any day all day, then go out and bike off all that energy. lol, Take care everyone

No no your hobbies sound pretty normal to me. At least you go outside and do actve things! So many people don't these days!

I can't help noticing though that youve written 200 odd words about your diaper interests, and 2 lines about everything else. We like to get to know our new members really well here on aDISC, and I'd say the majority of what we talk about isn't actually about diapers so why don't you expand a bit more on your hobbies?

I've also got some weird questions for you:

1. What colour are your bedsheets?
    2. Do you use a normal or an electric toothbrush?
    3. Which character would you most like to play/suits you best from a famous movie?
    4. What's your favourite Shakespeare work?
    5. Do you play any musical instruments?

Here are some handy links just in case you've managed to miss them:
    - A guide to getting started!
    - How to make a good first impression!
    - Some FAQs
    - What Adisc is about!
    And most importantly:
    - THE RULES!!!

Hey, thanks for gettin back to me so soon lol...anyways I'm sorry I didn't really expand on my other interests. I can't think of much else to write about but I can tell you my bed sheets are light yellow, I use a regular toothbrush, I wouldn't mind playing Ryan Reynolds in any of his movies, I don't really know much of any Shakespeare so I can't comment on that lol...and nope, no instruments played here :P So would you be willing to answer those questions for me? By the way, do you have an accent? lol, just curious

1. What colour are your bedsheets? - well I'm in the middle of washing my bedsheets at the moment so the ones on the bed are a weird amalgamation of pink, purple, black and white (two different sets!)

2. Do you use a normal or an electric toothbrush? (I have a really weird toothbrush my mum got me at the moment, it's like a normal toothbrush but it has a wee battery powered vibration in it, but you can't replace or recharge the battery! I like it, I'll probably stick with this type from now on )

3. Which character would you most like to play/suits you best from a famous movie? I think the person I've seen most similar to me in a movie recently is Drew Barrymore who plays Sophie Fisher in Music and Lyrics. She's all over the shop and a bit scatterbrained which is a lot like me

4. What's your favourite Shakespeare work? Much ado about nothing!

5. Do you play any musical instruments? I got to grade two in a wind instrument, but I can't tell you what it is because I date Charlie F a mod on this site, and for the summer we've been living together he's been trying to prise that information out of me, so I can't risk him seeing it here

Bonus Question: Yes, I do have an accent. It's a bit strange though, not 100% Scottish. It's mainly Scottish, with a slight bit of Northerness from Charlie, a little bit of Southerness from my time living in London, and a slightly foreign twinge since my father's Dutch and he taught me to talk