Thread: Diapers with babyish prints?

Default Diapers with babyish prints?

Are there any tape on type diapers with babyish prints that would fit about a 30 inch waist? I have heard that pampers size 7 might fit, but I don't have a ton of money to spend and don't want to waste it on something that will not fit. I tried the baby dry size 6 but those were too small so is there a difference between baby dry 6 and pampers cruisers 6? (I can't find size 7 anywhere around where I live)
    Last edited by cruiser; 05-Sep-2010 at 17:39.

You could also try cushies..... but yeah Pampers will fit...... But well It's just not worth the effort. Stick with Goodnites.

Quote Originally Posted by dragsnick View Post
    You could also try cushies..... but yeah Pampers will fit...... But well It's just not worth the effort. Stick with Goodnites.
    Cushies don't exactly absorb a lot, and they seem to be looking for one they can actually USE.

annierighthurr

You could always try Pampers. If you don't want to bother and don't mind pullups, there are Goodnites, Underjams and Huggies Pullups which tend to fit on people of larger sizes. They have cute designs.

If you really want a diaper though that actually fits you, I would go for Bambinos. They are thick, made well, and offer babyish designs. They recently came out with a design that has Teddy bears which is pretty adorable.

ABUniverse offers babyish diapers with only one tape per side but the quality of them is quite lacking, so I guess it really depends on what you are looking for.

Just snag some Goodnites. They're absolutely cute and absorb quite a lot. >

crazykittensmile

I don't know if it is the same in the US, but with the Pampers Baby Dry nappies available here in the UK it is possible to pull the cloth outer cover from the nappy - the front panel with the design on comes off with the cloth cover, and if you trim the cloth away the cute designs can be taped to the front of any adult nappy to give them a cute baby design. Otherwise you could go to pamperchu's website (Pamperchu's Playland ) as he has a load of printable vintage pampers designs which can be taped onto any adult nappy to give them a babyish feel. Nappies can also be decorated with stickers etc to make them look more babyish.

Pampers should fit but you could try ABuniverse's diapers they looke babyish like theold Pampers or Drypers diapers.

Quote Originally Posted by cruiser View Post
    Are there any tape on type diapers with babyish prints that would fit about a 30 inch waist? I have heard that pampers size 7 might fit, but I don't have a ton of money to spend and don't want to waste it on something that will not fit. I tried the baby dry size 6 but those were too small so is there a difference between baby dry 6 and pampers cruisers 6? (I can't find size 7 anywhere around where I live)
    If you do not fit in size 6 you will not fit in size 7. They are the same with, just size 7 is a little longer.