Thread: SoggyDoggy's Introduction

Default SoggyDoggy's Introduction

Hi Everyone,

I'm SoggyDoggy, and I know some of you have seen me posting around a bit. I meant to do this earlier, but didn't know exactly what to write.

I'm 34 from California, and have been wearing diapers now for many years. I knew I liked diapers when I first tried one on at age 7. I was rarely able to get my hands on any until I turned 16. As I grew up I found myself more and more interested in diapers.

I have always had a problem with wetting the bed, and attribute it to a medical condition that prevents my mind from shutting down my body while sleeping at times. Kind of like sleep walking, except I tend to wet the bed or punch things. I also suffer from night terrors which is somehow related. With that being said, I tend to wear diapers to bed out of necessity not just desire. I never really know when I will wet the bed. I can increase the odds by drinking a lot of water or soda before bed.

I like to go camping, and hunting when I can. I enjoy spending time with friends and family, and just hanging out relaxing around the house. I like to listen to just about any kind of music. I like action movies, dramas, comedies, sci-fi, and horror. My favorite shows are House MD, Dexter, True Blood, CSI, and crime reality shows like Cops, and Lock Up.

My favorite diapers are Tranquility ATN (Size Medium) for night time. I'm still trying to find the perfect pull-on for discreet day time use.

I hope this is enough information about me so you can all get to know me. My story is a lot larger and more complicated, but I don't want to get in to it all here. If you have questions, please feel free to ask.

Haha great intro!

What sort of camping do you do? The sort where you go out into the wilderness or the sort where you stay at a designated site?

Normally I ask people some questions to help them bulk out their intro, but you've got it pretty much covered so I don't need to do that!

Welcome to the DISC, man

Hi, Thanks for the welcome!

I mostly camp where it's designated, but occasionally I'll go off the beaten path. Most of the camp areas I use are not easy to get to, and require at minimum a truck or 4x4. They are more isolated so less people go there which makes for a more relaxing experience.

Hahaha that's cool!

I did my Duke of Edinburgh Award Gold, and at one point we were 2 days walking away from anyone at all, our teachers had to canoe over a creek to come and check on us one night!