Thread: Hi all

Default Hi all

Name explains it all I'm a princess who loves her pullups

Hey nice to meet you and welcome to adisc :P Don't you have any other interests then just pullups?

Sadly, I am going to have to disagree - your name does not explain much at all.

First-off, you being a princess in pull-ups doesn't tell us anything out your non-AB/DL interests.

Second, saying that you are a princess could mean a lot of things.

Third, it doesn't explain why you have not yet looked at, or otherwise have ignored, the stickies at the top of this sub-forum regarding how to post an intro, which would have told you all of this. We're happy to have you on ADISC, but, simply put, this kind of one-line intro that tells us you like diapers (which we already know 'cause you're here) is kind of creepy - you can remedy this by describing yourself a bit.

I'd agree with the nut free fruit cake over there, however much I dislike fruit cake, with or without nuts.

Welcome to ADISC, your highness.

Here are some links for you to read. Then you can try again with your introduction, ok?

- A guide to getting started!
    - How to make a good first impression!
    - Some FAQs
    - What Adisc is about!
    And most importantly:
    - THE RULES!!!

We want to know about you as a person, and a one line introduction doesn't really tell us anything