Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: thickest Diaper

Question thickest Diaper

Right now I'm wearing 8 goodnites! I have to waddle and when I sit my butt is a couple inches off the floor. Whats the thickest diapers you've worn?

Mk12121

Hm I've never worn a really thick diaper but I would love one that is so big you can't walk right and you have crawl ;P

annierighthurr

I like putting Abena liners in Secure X-Plus or vintage attends. You can make really thick diapers that way. I don't really like doubling diapers because it gets tight around the crotch area. I prefer using liners

Abena X plus stuffed with 3 pampers baby dry. And yeah, doubling doesn't work too well with adult diapers in my opinion

I'm really new to this all, so sorry if I ask a dump question, but do they sell really thick ones?

Quote Originally Posted by Chimaira View Post
    I'm really new to this all, so sorry if I ask a dump question, but do they sell really thick ones?
    How thick one? but what i now all diaper that made today is made to be discrete and thin.

Once I put on every cloth diaper I had on. It was crazy thick and uncomfortable. I didn't wear it for very long.

Quote Originally Posted by Chimaira View Post
    Imo, the thickest ones out there atm are the Abena X-Plus. They may feel quite stiff at first, but once you use them once, they soften out. I love these diapers :3

(imo=in my opinion, atm=at the moment)

I worn 2 Abena X-plus'es at once. It was a horrible idea not due to thickness but the other one just din't really absorb much at all.