Thread: Hey There!

Default Hey There!

I honestly don't know what to say. Its typical for me to look at other newcomer's profiles and get irritated that theres nothing in this section. Quite frankly I'm unsure of what to say or where to begin.

As listed above, I'm really interested in digital art. Its something i not only do for pleasure, but I free lance making logos, website layouts, and the like.

The kind of music i enjoy ranges from Jason Mraz to blessthefall. I tend to like anything with a good beat. One of my greaist inspirations is Lady Gaga. She doesn't care what people think of her and she is truely a unique person. far as adisc goes and stuff... I'm not really into the whole diaper scene, but I met someone intersted...lurked around a bit on here and stayed as I'm a very curious person. It also seems like this is a group of caring people on here, and I'd like to stay :]

so umm I'm not sure what else to say but...i may edit

Pretty good intro, XD.

Welcome to ADISC, I'm Desco, your friendly neighborhood goofball. =P

Nice to meet you GracieThePirate! I can agree, I enjoy anything music-wise with a good beat! What software do you use in your digital art? I love to play with power point and do stuff with its clip-art.
    Last edited by Pamperix; 04-Sep-2010 at 21:52. Reason: Grammar Correction

adobe cs3!

Quote Originally Posted by GracieThePirate View Post
    adobe cs3!
    Very cool. You must be very experienced to able to work with adobe CS3. I only know how to resize and do some very basic editing in CS3, lol.