Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Help finding specific babyish sleepers

crazykittensmile

Smile Help finding specific babyish sleepers

This is a bit of a long-shot but I am trying to track down a babyish brand of cotton footed pajamas that ship to the UK - there was a large range of them available on ebay a few years ago, in a variety of colours. They have babyish prints and a snap crotch and were very similar to real footed pajamas/ babygrows made for babies.

I seem to remember the sleepers came in the colours pink, green, yellow and blue and came in a variety of designs, including bugs bunny & other Loony Tunes characters, Winnie-the-pooh characters, aeroplanes and teddy bears playing hide and seek. They were mostly solid or striped and the sleepers came with a free baby-style knotted hat as well.

I don't know what happened to the ebay seller, but I seem to recall that the seller removed themselves from ebay and then came back a few weeks later under a new name on more than one occasion.

I have seen the sleepers come up on a few websites since, so I wonder if anybody knows of an AB site which will deliver to the UK and still has size small in stock. Here are three websites I found selling the sleepers:

: Items 1 to 5 of 5 items shown in the category 'Big Baby Clothes'
    Grenouillères
    Amazon.com: RichHood: Everything Else

Unfortunately the green winnie-the-pooh sleepers are not in my size, amazon seller won't ship to the UK and the aeroplane design is just too much like a little boy's sleeper. I would be looking for a website which stocked size small (although medium might be okay too) and I don't mind colour.

As I said, I know this is a long shot and I'm not asking anyone to search around the internet for me or anything, but if anybody can remember seeing these style sleepers still for sale anywhere and has access to a link that would be greatly appreciated. Alternatively, if anywhere knows of any other website selling cotton sleepers (I find the fleece too hot to sleep in) with poppers in the crotch in little girl baby prints which ship to the UK I'd love a link.

Thanks to anyone who can help (or who can't but still took the time to read the post in case)

Jumppin Jammerz used to really good terry cloth sleepers with poppers in the crotch, unfortunately they stopped making those a few years ago

You could try privatina.eu, I they have a lot of cotton sleepers and babyish prints, perhaps they'll have something like these.

Hope this helps

Quote Originally Posted by Chrisb View Post
    Jumppin Jammerz used to really good terry cloth sleepers with poppers in the crotch, unfortunately they stopped making those a few years ago
    What is poppers?

Quote Originally Posted by Pikachu View Post
    What is poppers?
    Hi Pikachu,

Poppers are what snaps are called in the UK. The name "snaps" actually comes from American English, rather then English English!

Quote Originally Posted by Chrisb View Post
    Hi Pikachu,

Poppers are what snaps are called in the UK. The name "snaps" actually comes from American English, rather then English English!
    I dont now if i understand what you meant.

I dont now if i understand what you meant.
    Snap crotch = poppers in the crotch

I dont understand what it is. Have you any pitcher?

I dont understand what it is. Have you any pitcher?
    The pictures from the first post show sleepers with snap crotches, here's one of actual baby clothes that shows it more clearly

crazykittensmile

Thank you for your responses guys. Pikachu, Crisb is right - poppers are what we British call snaps, like the ones in the picture - I would prefer my sleeper to have poppers/snaps rather than a zip or no openings there, as, here in the UK at least, that is what real baby footed pajamas have.

Crisb, thanks for the suggestion of using Privatina. I have looked there before and they have a ton of clothes I would love to own - so cute. My only reservation with them is that they are a little pricey. Have you any experience with ordering from them? Do you know if the quality of the item will justify the price?

I remember the Jumpin Jammerz terry pajamas, unfortunately they were being made at a time when I still lived with my parents and didn't feel confident enough to buy them yet, and now the website seems only to do fleece with zips. A shame as I have heard good things about the company, but I just don't need another fleece sleeper, I already have 4 and rarely wear them as they are just to hot for sleepwear.

Quote Originally Posted by babyjesswets View Post
    Thank you for your responses guys. Pikachu, Crisb is right.
    I have dont say anting about wrong or right.