Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Hey :)

Smile Hey :)

Heya all, I'm newish to this site, don't really know what to say so i'll just give you basic info :P
    My names Chris, i'm 18 years old.
    I'm an : DL/Littlefur
    Don't really know what else to say but if you have any questions or just wanna chat, send me a message

Hey, welcome to the site Kyatto. Since we're a social support site, we like to get to know each other, and that generally starts when people share interests. Me, I'm a college aged gamer, hockey fan, web designer, activist, and Simpson's freak. So what do you tend to do in your spare time? Any hobbies and interests, unique or otherwise?

Either way, hope you enjoy your time on here.

Hello I am new to this to. I have been wearing off and on mainly when I get stressed or have the free time to be diapered. I am in college to studying to be a graphic designer. I want to get into CGI work be this will do for now. I am about to move to another state here in the next month or so. I like Anime, Manga, graphic Designs, and Huskies.

Hey, welcome to ADISC! If you're not sure what to say in your introduction then these two links will hopefully help you:

- A guide to getting started!
    - How to make a good first impression!

In the meantime:
    1. Do you play any sports?
    2. Are you left or right handed?
    3. What's your favourite song of all time?

Quote Originally Posted by spddan View Post
    Hey, welcome to the site Kyatto. Since we're a social support site, we like to get to know each other, and that generally starts when people share interests. Me, I'm a college aged gamer, hockey fan, web designer, activist, and Simpson's freak. So what do you tend to do in your spare time? Any hobbies and interests, unique or otherwise?

Either way, hope you enjoy your time on here.
    Thanks for the warm welcome ^-^, My hobbies include Airsoft and Climbing, I am generally quite active, I am also a huge simpsons fan as well as Family Guy

Quote Originally Posted by BLDragon25 View Post
    Hello I am new to this to. I have been wearing off and on mainly when I get stressed or have the free time to be diapered. I am in college to studying to be a graphic designer. I want to get into CGI work be this will do for now. I am about to move to another state here in the next month or so. I like Anime, Manga, graphic Designs, and Huskies.
    Wow, I'm in college studying Media, that also includes, although somewhat minor graphic design :P , where are you moving too? I like Anime also and Huskies are my favorite breed of dog

Quote Originally Posted by Talula View Post
    Hey, welcome to ADISC! If you're not sure what to say in your introduction then these two links will hopefully help you:

- A guide to getting started!
    - How to make a good first impression!

In the meantime:
    1. Do you play any sports?
    2. Are you left or right handed?
    3. What's your favourite song of all time?
    Thanks ^-^ , I play a few sports but they aren't competitive, I do Rock Climbing/Abseiling and Running. I am Ambidextrous so i use both hands XD, my favorite song of all time would have to be Pressure or Electric Avenue by Skindred
    Last edited by Trevor; 09-Sep-2010 at 01:08. Reason: merging posts

Ohhh, I'm very impressed! When I was just learning to write I wrote with both hands because I wanted to copy my mum (she's left handed) but at school everyone was right handed so I started copying them, and now I'm just plain old right handed!

Welcome once again

Quote Originally Posted by Talula View Post
    Ohhh, I'm very impressed! When I was just learning to write I wrote with both hands because I wanted to copy my mum (she's left handed) but at school everyone was right handed so I started copying them, and now I'm just plain old right handed!

Welcome once again
    Thanks very much for the warm welcome

Welcome to the forums!!

England for the win, i must say lol. Everyone here is wonderful, if you ever need support or advise there's always someone who knows what's right.

Where ya from in the UK then?

Quote Originally Posted by Tommy View Post
    Welcome to the forums!!

England for the win, i must say lol. Everyone here is wonderful, if you ever need support or advise there's always someone who knows what's right.

Where ya from in the UK then?
    Aha, Hiya you may or may not know where this is, but i live in the Channel Islands, were kind of in the UK :P

Hey man! Welcome to the forums and ADISC. I hope you get what you want out of it. I have to ask haha, what air soft guns do you have? (I hope you were talking about the pellet guns:P)