Thread: heyyy :) newwww. haha.

Default heyyy :) newwww. haha.

I made this account like a month ago
    and just never got around to doing this.

Im more of a starter/curious/possibly soon begginer? lol.

so yeahh, hi

Hey there feral21. Welcome to ADISC

I hope you enjoy your time here on the forums and meet some good friends on the 'DISC. So, any hobbies or outside interests? What do you do with some of your spare time? We like to get to know each other. We definitely understand shyness, but we happen to love it when people hop in with at least a few extra things to say. It just helps make for good conversation.

Oh, and a possible soon beginner? Are you referring to the *BDL lifestyle? If so, we have several members here who didn't become interested in this lifestyle until well into their adulthood. Granted, some people, like me, have been this way all their lives, but it's quite possible to get started later, as well. Is there anything you would like to know, if you are just getting interested?

I hope you enjoy your stay here. Feel free to share a little more if you would like; we won't bite .

Haha, I wasn't even an AB until I'd been on this site for about two years! Everyone here is really welcoming and accepting though, whether you've done loads of AB stuff or only just heard about it

We do like to get to know other members outside of their diaper interests as well though, since we're a support community, and we can't support someone we don't know!

Here are some links which might help to get you started:

- A guide to getting started!
    - How to make a good first impression!
    - Some FAQs
    - What Adisc is about!
    And most importantly:
    - THE RULES!!!

Hope to hear more from you soon

hey sorry i been busy and forgot to check this out. thanks both of you for such good nice messages.

i am a beginer. i think i want to start wearing. it seems like something i want to do for my life. or atease experience it.
    im no9t sure what i can ask right now, im never good with thinking up questions on the spot! haha.

Thank you for the links talula. ill have to check them out!