Thread: Diapers

Default Diapers

You know I would rely like to know what a diaper feels like but If my perant knew that I had an Obsetion with diapers they would probebly freek out the best I have been abel to do is put some Towl and some old undewear on anf pretend it is as Diaper anone else have anay good ides

Hi, there is a whole load of information on the wiki pages like how to make your own diapers, how to get them and other stuff

Welcome, trent1986.

I wanted to take a moment to encourage you to post a formal introduction - which is the purpose of this forum. The post you initially made would likely belong under the "Diaper Talk" forum, not in the Greetings and Introductions forum.

So why not give us another post telling us more about who you are? What you do for fun? Anything else interesting that you may share? We all have the same thing in common: We all wear, or would like to wear, diapers. So now that we know that, let's get to know each other!

hi Trent!
    Welcome to ADISC
    hope you have fun finding your way around here.

Trent, this really isn't the section to post something like this! Sorry bro, but you can post stuff like this in the Diaper Section, or look up "Makeshift Diapers" in the wiki if you are so inclined.
    Why don't you tell us more about yourself then just "Diapers"?

Here are some great things to start with:
    What is your favorite sport?
    What do you do in your free time?
    What do you think of existentialism?

I also want to say, remember to read through your posts carefully before pressing the post button. Your post has quite a lot of simple mistakes in it which I'm sure you'd notice through proof reading! It's not that much of a problem, but I'm sure more people will take the time to read your threads and posts if they don't have to try and decipher what you mean!

If you can't spot the mistakes then try reading the post out loud to yourself before you press post

I won't say again what everyone else has said about choosing the right forum and introducing yourself properly, I'm just going to say you should take heed, and point you in the direction of a few helpful links:

- A guide to getting started!
    - How to make a good first impression!
    - Some FAQs
    - What Adisc is about!
    And most importantly:
    - THE RULES!!!