Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: What do you eat for breakfast?

Falkio

Default What do you eat for breakfast?

Its the most important meal of the day, so I basically make a habit of eating breakfast.

As for me, I usually eat a bowl of Special K. with skim milk and a banana. I might add blueberries or eat a yogurt if I need the extra calories.

What about you?

Quote Originally Posted by Falkio View Post
    As for me, I usually eat a bowl of Special K. with skim milk and a banana. I might add blueberries or eat a yogurt if I need the extra calories.
    Ummmmm- how old are you? - Oh wait- California, I get it now! =P

Actually I like breakfast a lot, but I don't always eat in the am. When I do, it can be anything from a bowl of cinnamon LIFE to steak and eggs or pancakes or french toast or omelets or..... *smack*

Sorry, that happens sometimes. Anyway, I like breakfast.

Being in college means I skip breakfast in the interest of laying in bed for a few minutes longer When I'm not being lazy, I'll eat either toast or a bowl of cereal, preferably Crispex or Cheerios.

Some days, an egg on a toasted English muffin. Other days it might be one of several brands of cereals. Occasionally, freshly made waffles.

Honey Bunches of Oats with almonds, or waffles, or bacon. And when it's cold, Cinnamon rolls!

Also I been known to eat massive blueberry muffins from costco.

Quote Originally Posted by Fire2box View Post
    Also I been known to eat massive blueberry muffins from costco.
    So good for your mouth, so bad for your physique!

I used to eat a poppy seed one every morning, with something caffeinated. Urgh, thinking about how I'd have it every morning reminds me of how I ran off of <5 hours of sleep a day at 16 years old @[email protected]

Nowadays either I don't eat breakfast (I'm never really hungry in the mornings) and have a big lunch, or I have some fruit. Though, since I sweat a lot in my sleep during the summer (AC's broke, or something) so I always chug a glass of juice as soon as I wake up. It's the most refreshing part of my day, which is probably not such a good thing because it happens 5 minutes after I wake up.

I just usually have a Nature Valley oats and honey bar, well I have for the past month anyway

I usually (90% of the time) cook up a couple eggs over easy (unless I get distracted while cooking), slice of wheat bread, yogurt and a small coffee or orange juice.

I rarely have breakfast, but when I am in the mood for it (like right now, but trying to save money and don't have anywhere to go get stuff ) I love to have eggs (overeasy), bacon/sausage, and toast. Other stuff i like would be: bagels with cream cheese, Raisin Brand (when being realllyyyyy lazy), Biscuits and gravy (yum), or Pancakes.

Damn you all, now I really really want to go to the IHOP (not so much due to being good, but it and the denny's are the few places serving breakfast and are still open)