Thread: hi im new

Default hi im new

um hi everyone.. im Lauren.. im really REALLY new to being and AB.. i ve had a fascination with being a baby for awhile but ive only just started to act on it or think about it. For me its mostly wanting to be taken care of and snuggled. I could really use anyone to talk to about this stuff.. any advice will be appreciated. Id also really like to find a daddy..

Ello Ello, Welcome to ADISC! Just a heads up but the site isn't about dating per say, not that isn't possible to make friends and such here, but just warning that likelihood of finding a partner is kind of slim :P. Anyways, warnings aside, What are some of your interests/hobbies outside of the abdl world?

Oh and to the advice, if you have any question you can ask on the boards here, and people will surely help. Also there are many great articles that are quite helpful so take a gander sometime (likewise with the Wiki).

hello, hope you achiveve youre goals