Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: urine smell in your bedroom, whats the best way to cover it up?

maffew

Default urine smell in your bedroom, whats the best way to cover it up?

I was wondering what you all do to cover up the smell of urine/dirty diapers.
    I keep the dirty diapers outside in the trash but a freind mentioned my bedroom smells of urine, I use febreeze and babypowder and Nag Champa incense.

Buy one of those glade plug in air freshaners. It's under $10, and they last. I have one and it covers my whole apartment. In fact, you can smell it in the hallway by my door.

My personal weapon against odours:

That covers everything. I spray it in the bags of wet diapers waiting to be thrown out, in the air to cover the remaining smell. I spray a bunch inside poopy diapers when I have one. And it leaves a nice scent of clean linen!

Quote Originally Posted by LittleFox93 View Post
    My personal weapon against odours:

That covers everything. I spray it in the bags of wet diapers waiting to be thrown out, in the air to cover the remaining smell. I spray a bunch inside poopy diapers when I have one. And it leaves a nice scent of clean linen!
    Dude... NASTY stuff there :/

skippy

ever try opening a window?

maffew

well sorry for posting a pointless thread. I had read one of the previous posts but it didn't help me, as it was about covering the smell of used diapers, I keep my used diapers outside in a trash bin, unfortunetly Ive been told my room still has a lingering odor of urine, I cant smell it, I was seeing if anyone else had that specific problem. Next time I'll waste all day reading through old threads, that don't answer my problem. I'll try not to waste anyone else's time.

---------- Post added at 05:24 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:23 PM ----------

I open windows when I can, but in the summer in the desert thats a rare occasion.

---------- Post added at 05:28 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:24 PM ----------

and Im afraid its my bed that smells, might have to get a new mattress topper, I refuse to by waterproof mattress protectors, as they reflect heat and make me wake up all sweaty, and I use a memory foam topper, the noise of a waterproof mattress protector on a memory foam pad is just too much.

---------- Post added at 05:35 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:28 PM ----------

Air Freshener to cover up smells

was a good thread thanks, the others had more to do with diaper B.O. not what I needed.