Thread: hello again

Smile hello again

Hi again. I felt like making another intro because I feel maybe my 1st wasn't sincere enough. I was a bed wetter from when the diapers came off (at age 6!) almost EVERY NIGHT until I was 14. Due to my alcoholic drinking, I was bedwetting again several times a week in my 20s. I saw "adult babies" on Jerry Springer, and bought Depends. I've gone thru the whole guilt and shame and all. I've really accepted that I adore diapers, baby powder...all that stuff! My eHarmony profile has a top 5 "can't live withouts" and one of mine is Depends and Attends. I have prostate issues, and seems like my bladder is not as good as it was! Oh well, you won't catch me EVER using a catheter.

re-welcome to the site i guess :P, though don't worry too much about a bad intro post, as long as you are making good posts and not coming off as a "creepy" (basically), shouldn't have any problems. While I can speak off of experience, but there have been plenty of members here that first intro wasn't great and went on to become regulars/VIPs. Anyways, that aside, what are your non abdl interests?

I am into the outdoors: bicycling, gardening. I enjoy drawing and painting, too. I love to cook, and go food shopping.