Thread: Hello! :)

Default Hello! :)

I'm nineteen and just beginning my sophomore year as an engineering major. I love to read almost anything, which includes a variety of fiction, especially mysteries, science fiction, and historical fiction, and non-fiction, usually whatever catches my interest. Some topics I especially enjoy reading about are how stuff works, unusual facts/statistics, history, geography, and music. I also have played piano for a number of years and a couple of years ago started playing organ. Unfortunately, due to college, I don’t have much spare time, but some other activities I enjoy include biking, playing computer games, and watching movies. My screen name comes from my favorite TV show, Hogan's Heroes.

I have a handful of various, vague memories from early elementary school pertaining to infantilism. The one that stand out the most is probably in 5th grade, when I discovered a few Barney Luvs Diapers and tried one on (didn't fit unfortunately ). However, it wasn't until 9th grade that I found out about infantilism, via Wikipedia, followed by (yay) and the site-that-shall-not-be-named (boo). At the time, I was too shy to join any sites and too nervous to actually buy diapers; instead, I used blankets, cloth diapers, etc.

I don't particularly remember how I found this site (I think the first page I read was the Diaper Commandments in the wiki); however, after reading through various posts for a few months, I decided to join because it didn't have the creepy feel of other abdl sites.

Prior to finding this site, I would have seen myself as mostly interested in diapers. Since finding the site, though, I've discovered that I have an interest in other baby items besides diapers, especially pacifiers. I also got my first diapers (some goodnites) and some pacifiers in the last few months.

If you have any questions, feel free to ask!
    Last edited by HogansHeroes; 28-Dec-2011 at 04:56. Reason: how did the apostrophes get messed up???

Hey! welcome to the site, good intro btw. Do you have any specific country or regions history you enjoy the most?

Thank you. My favorite region would probably be Europe, especially Germany because my ancestors were mostly German. American History is my second-favorite.

ahh nice, dont know much about german history (outside the basic stuff). A really interesting one is Russian history, lots of wild stuff thats happen.

From what I've read, I agree...especially the history leading up to the two revolutions in 1917. quite fascinating stuff...

Even after 1917 it is interesting, but does settle down a bit at least.

I'm not terribly familiar with Russian history after the revolutions in 1917, beyond the basics. One incident, though, that I find interesting is the turmoil over Stalin becoming the leader of the USSR.