Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Gary Manufacturing wants your input, pls.

Default Gary Manufacturing wants your input, pls.

Gary Manufacturing is soliciting input on potential new vinyl patterns. Please click on this link to see the prints we are considering, and then fill out our survey below.

View prints.

Take survey, and tell us what you think.

Feel free to circulate this request, and thanks for your input!

Belinda Smith
    Director, Business Development
    Gary Manufacturing.

I filled in your survey.
    Are your products available in Canada?
    Do you just sell sheet goods , or finished products ??
    Thanks for the info
    dldandy

Mk12121

I took it... Teddy bear design ftw

Moderation note: normally, we would not allow advertising like this, but I'm making an exception here, in the interests of helping diaper vendors build more desirable products.

Hi Guys,
    Thanks, Moo, for allowing us to post. And thanks for all the great responses so far! We have been making adult diapers and pants for years, but market research is particularly difficult and in the interest of supplying what the community wants, it is helpful to get feedback before we order new prints. We really appreciate everyone's input so far.

@dldandy We currently do not have a Canada-based distributor, however all of our distributors in the US can ship to Canada.

@ anonymous RE: split seams on 8mil pants. If you have some pants from Gary that split at the seams, we definitely need to know about it. Please send me pics, and a description of the problem, and how it occurred. "Ex: I've owned these for 2 weeks; I've washed them once; when I put them on, they immediately split." I do know that 8mil is pretty hefty, and unlike fabric, vinyl does not 'give' so users have to be very delicate when taking plastic pants on and off. The only vinyl that has stretch is our Euroflex. You can reach me directly at [email protected] to send me pics and description of the problem pants.

All others,
    The survey will be up for a few more days, so if you'd like to point us in the right direction, please give Gary Mfg your input and advice.

Thanks again,
    Belinda Smith

I filled in the survey with comments about their products.

Quote Originally Posted by Moo View Post
    Moderation note: normally, we would not allow advertising like this, but I'm making an exception here, in the interests of helping diaper vendors build more desirable products.
    Honestly, I think this is a good thing. As I've said before, they allow vendors over at TDICLub.com, and it seems to work well. All vendors are marked as such, so that blatant advertising is almost non-existent. If you browse Newegg or Amazon, you'll see that manufacturers respond to customer complaints all the time. It really is an excellent way to connect with customers.

Quote Originally Posted by Moo View Post
    Maybe letting them post here is worth a little discount for ADISC members??????
    (wishful thinking)

Butterfly Mage

The bear/moon prints are the best of the bunch. They are really cute

logitech

i just put your post up on rupadded so if u would extend your dead line of the survay . buy aweek that would be ausome .