Thread: Nursery

Default Nursery

While I'm aware of AB/DL nurseries in the US, I'm having difficulty finding them. Does anyone know where to look?

Pampered Penny offers one. I won't link to her website, but you can find it easily.

what do you mean nursery? like as in irl you walk in and get treated as if you were in a little kids nursery....or online chat type thing? i thought the first was too good to hope for

Quote Originally Posted by jackalpup View Post
    what do you mean nursery? like as in irl you walk in and get treated as if you were in a little kids nursery....or online chat type thing? i thought the first was too good to hope for
    No I'm talking about the first. Where they treat you like a little kid... I know for sure there's one in Canada, and the UK

They're out there, you just gotta look. They are PRICEY though.

There is a fantastic one in Denver. Here is the website: Mommy Kat

Quote Originally Posted by Doppelganger View Post
    No I'm talking about the first. Where they treat you like a little kid... I know for sure there's one in Canada, and the UK
    omg!O.O that sounds awsome..is it like a goup thing or is it more personal..is it sexual or it it just like diaper changes and playing?

They vary from place to place, Jackal. Usually, you can opt for either a group or a 1-on-1 setting. Sex is almost always forbidden, at risk of being legally defined as prostitution, and diaper changes are usually wet only, if at all, although some places will do messy as well. Doppelganger, there are a couple of places around where I live, and although I would probably enjoy them, I just don't feel right paying someone in exchange for erotic fulfillment. Besides, I don't exactly have a couple hundred bucks lying around to buy a few short hours of fun. But it's really up to you if you want to do it, it's not like it's illegal or anything. Try expanding your search to include BDSM dungeons, too, since many of these will entertain ABDL's (although they might put a certain spin on it, which you might not appreciate).