Thread: hi everyone

Default hi everyone

Ok ... I have been slack and should have posted this a long time ago. I have been an AB and DL sense i was about 11 years old. I really love every aspect of it ( changes, diapers, clothes, furniture, and accessories). I am a member of an amazing diaper family made up of all different types of people. There is an awesome daddy and tons of brothers. Each one is super special to me and we work more as a support group for each other. I also have an amazing baby brother/Boyfriend who i love with all my heart who i got the pleasure of babying all summer. That was a blast. As for non AB side... I am a everyday person. I play the sax, love to go camping, love to read. I am basically an open book. Feel free to ask me anything or just chat about nothing. Thank you for such an awesome site.

hey there, welcome to the site! be sure to post around, and not just fall of the face of the earth :P. Any favorite camping spots/grounds?