Thread: Hey, Im HelpPLz1996!

Thumbs up Hey, Im HelpPLz1996!

Hey guys and girls! My name is INSERT NAME HERE, but you jsut know me as HelpPLz1996. My hobbies are Reading (books and manga), collecting and playing old games, singing and listening to music, and watching anime. I really love pokemon and would love to compete in a tournament soon. I'd really like on day to become either a movie director, a game author, or an anime creator. Me and my friend are actually in the process of making one, for almost a year now! So come check out my profile page to friend me so we can talk about stuff!

PS, i also like DC Universe and DC Universe Online, so we can about that too!
    Last edited by CrinkleScarf; 29-Aug-2010 at 23:52.

i never knew all that about you i love anime too! and then i also love pokemon here is a video i uploaded YouTube - Pokemon Tower Tycoon Palmer OWNED! but thats not the point welcome to adisc (knowing that youve been here for about 4 days) and have a great time (knowing that you are)

Welcome to ADISC! I also enjoy reading, right now I'm reading "Shake Hands With the Devil" by Romeo Dallaire. Who are your favorite authors?

James Patterson, all of his kids series r awesome, and DJ Mchale, i love pendragon! my favorite serious book is Inherit the wind, i would love to play Drummond! its such a powerful role!