Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Caught at work.

Default Caught at work.

Hi, I was almost just caught wearing at work. I was wondering if anyone has actually been caught at work. If so, what was their reaction?

I got caught at work. The person said "Hey, I didn't know you work here, or actually, at all". I was surprised to see him - he caught me working! My loser/slob cred was ruined

The worst part about it is that he told all my friends.

WillosauriestSporer

Doh!!!

When my Diaper was poking out a ex-coworker asked me if I was wearing a plastic bag or something and I told him that it is none of his business and that he should mind his own. And I continued saying to him that I don't go looking down at his waist line so he should not be looking down at mine. And he left me alone after that accept for a couple of other times and I had to be a broken record over and over and over which got very annoying.

Quote Originally Posted by Point Blanch View Post
    I got caught at work. The person said "Hey, I didn't know you work here, or actually, at all". I was surprised to see him - he caught me working! My loser/slob cred was ruined

The worst part about it is that he told all my friends.
    I rarely actually laugh at things I read on the Internet, but I laughed reading this.

---

Anyway, I have probably been caught at work on a couple of occasions, but I have never actually been confronted. Each time that I think I was probably caught, I was (presumably) noticed by another woman, and stress incontinence to varying extents is something silently understood by plenty of women.

I've had a few close calls, and I've told one coworker that I occasionally "have to" wear after a bad accident I was in a few years ago (she knows all about the accident, since we were coworkers at the time).

Possibly the funniest close-call was about three years ago. I have a leather hard-sided traditional business briefcase that I use for diapers sometimes. My company was going through massive layoffs at the time, so security was checking everyone's bags/briefcases/et cetera as people were passing through security, going in and out. Ordinarily, I can take a different exit that bypasses security, but that day I decided to go the other way so I could change in the restroom with the handicap stall. Because I normally bypassed security on my way out, I didn't realize they were checking bags. My change used the final diaper in my briefcase, which was a damn good thing, as not more than two minutes later, I had to open it before I could leave the building.

I almost got caught at school with my diapers...very close

Quote Originally Posted by tbdlotakusheep View Post
    I almost got caught at school with my diapers...very close
    How close? What happen?

Quote Originally Posted by Pikachu View Post
    How close? What happen?
    well i keep some extra diapers in my laptop bag and so a friend of mine asked me "hey can i borrow your laptop" and i freaked out like NOOO!!!!! lol, so jokingly he grabbed my bag and opened it up, but luckily I closed it and grabbed it back just in time, the diaper was exposed but he turned his attention to me trying to grab the bag so he didnt see the diaper...lucky^^