Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Hello!!

Default Hello!!

Hi ya everyone!! I will be here off & on, as I am a member of many forums & now I am one here!! So, nice to meet you all!!

Hello Icey.. I think I seen you before.

I see no reason why you should not find this place fun.

Welcome to adisc. Hope you have a good time. Makes sure to check out the wiki ,and blogs; both have links in the top left corner.

Welcome to our community! I hope that you enjoy it here!

Please feel free to post anytime you would like and to ask qeustions, advice, or support that you might need.

But please tell us more about yourself like your interests and how you found the site.

I know I will have fun here!! Thanks for the welcome, everyone!!

I have a question, why do you have to have 15 posts before you PM someone other than the Mods/Admin?

A member of many forums.... I know how that is! It's really hard to keep up with all of them sometimes. Anyway, welcome!

I am going to ask this here, is there a place to post non-TB/AB/DL stories on the site?

Quote Originally Posted by Icey View Post
    I am going to ask this here, is there a place to post non-TB/AB/DL stories on the site?
    The story forums aren't grenre specific. The vast majority of stories go that way, but not all have or have to. If I were doing it, I'd probably note it in the title or at least as a short descriptor at the beginning.

Oh, and welcome to the site.
    Last edited by Trevor; 30-May-2008 at 12:07. Reason: Edited to add a welcome since I was dumb enough to forget when posting in the first place.