Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: shipping on diapersites

Question shipping on diapersites

i finally got a mailbox set up at a ups store and want to order some good diapers not the crap depends i usually get whats the average ship time from

can someone please help the mailbox is expensive so id like to know before and which to order from so i know when to activate my mailbox

thanks for the reply that sucsk i wish it was faster

It depends on where you live, really. Bambino and XP Medical both ship from California if I remember correctly, and AB Universe ships from Washington state. I live in Washington, and found that it took about 3 days from Bambino and XP Medical, whereas it was 2 days for ABU. I'm assuming that you live in California, as there is no other Anaheim that comes to mind, so it would probably take 1 to 2 business days for Bambino or XP Medical to ship to you.

Edit: Just as a warning if you were planning on buying from ABU; they've have a pretty bad service record for quite some time. People are saying that they're improving on that front, though. I personally didn't have a problem with them, but preferential treatment to customers close by has been suggested by some.
    Last edited by Gaius; 29-Aug-2010 at 07:40.

thank you you just made my day way better yes it is CA so it should be relatively fast

California always seems to be where alot of diapers are shipped from. If you live there, than its way quicker receiving packages.

thanks for the replies everybody theve been a real help

I have ordered from all three. Here are my experiences:

XP Medical - Arrived in two days flat. I live in California, so it only ships from a little up north. Highly recommended! They ship discreetly. Moderately priced.

Bambino - Took about four days to reach me. I believe these ship from the Bay Area. Also very discreet. Priced a little higher, but worth the quality! Love these.

ABU - Shipping time greatly varies! My first order took an entire month. My second took about a week. It all depends on stock, product, and raw luck.

Hope this helps, man!

ok very cool for XP med what shows on the credit bill??

Quote Originally Posted by pampersonly View Post
    ok very cool for XP med what shows on the credit bill??
    I don't recall exactly, but it might appear as XP Enterprises, LLC. I know for a fact that Bambino shows up as The Bottom Half Group, both in shipping and on your statement. Bambino is probably the safest in terms of concealability.