I have a parable about relationships. This has nothing to do with diapers or anything like that. This is what i came up with just laying on my bed when i thought of this philosophical epiphany. Please post if you like this thread.

In the beginning of an idea called love. Relationships are like swords; they can protect the life of another, and bitterly takes them.

But first, where does the sword come from? A person represents the sword. When two swords come together traditionally, they do combat till the swords brake or become submissive. But when two swords come together to not fight, but to love, the man is made of copper, and the women, made of tin. The two begin to learn about each other, signifying each sword being melts down.

They begin to intermingle with one another in the furnace, and start to become one unified stronger, more resilient metal, bronze. When a period is reached, the liquid is pour into a blank slate. Allowed to cool to the point where the blank is ready to be shaped, then a point of testing to each man and women will begin.

Constantly being shaped and beaten, the two will love and fight, for blade is brittle, and can crack, and even brake as relationships will abruptly fall apart, as they do. Then when that step is complete and the blade still remains intact. Then the tempering of the blade begins. To be put into the flame, this represents conflict, being tested and tried. Then to be plunged into the water, this represents a time peace.

Doing this strengthens the blade to become unbreakable love. As it is repetitiously heated and cooled, at the same time, the blade is sharpened. When the blade has been through many tests, and has passed with top standard, the blade is sanctified in gold representing marriage. The sacred bond of marriage means that no matter what stands in the way of the well crafted sword, it will be able to slice through anything, or anyone who dares try to corrupt it.

---------- Post added at 10:31 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:25 PM ----------

Crap in that opening line that was suppose to be. "they can protect the lives of others, and bitterly take them."