Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Bedwetting Sheets

Default Bedwetting Sheets

For those who wet the bed or wears diapers and sometimes wet through you might think about getting waterproof sheets. I found some (twin bed) with elastic corners for $4.57 at walmart but i would put the extra 2 dollars forward and buy the one that has a zipper and covers the bed completely.

They are vinyl and crinkle when you move. I move around a lot in my sleep but the sound seems to sooth me. The one that doesn't crinkle is about 14 bucks. I wet the bed when i get stressed. And these are a effective solution to keeping the mattress safe.

Hey, great post, thanks for the information. I feel silly since I paid $80 for mine, but then I have a Queen sized bed with a really deep mattress. Just as an aside, do you really think it's a good idea to join the Navy if you wet the bed? They kill kick you out for it.

As long as I go to the bathroom before bed I don't have a problem. Its more of a matter of not waking up when i get stressed but monitoring fluids after 8 o'clock works too .

You've got it under control then - good on you. But don't tell your recruiter that.

I have a "waterproof mattress protector" from Ikea which is awesome. It's covered in polyurethane (soft & rubbery, rather than plasticky and crinkly) on the lower surface and a soft, almost towel-like fabric on the upper surface, and is, as they claim, completely "water" proof (yeah, cos it's water that it's stopping getting to my mattress ). 20 for a double bed, though, which sounds quite a bit more expensive than you paid...

Quote Originally Posted by Badger View Post
    I have a "waterproof mattress protector" from Ikea which is awesome. It's covered in polyurethane (soft & rubbery, rather than plasticky and crinkly) on the lower surface and a soft, almost towel-like fabric on the upper surface, and is, as they claim, completely "water" proof (yeah, cos it's water that it's stopping getting to my mattress ). 20 for a double bed, though, which sounds quite a bit more expensive than you paid...

No, silly, it's semen and urine.

Also, I like the crinkly feeling of my thick vinyl sheet

Pads and Water proof mattress covers are such a good investment. Especially if you wet, man helps keeps things so Hygienic and clean. I know people who have never used them and killed there mattress, shame shame.

Quote Originally Posted by BabyEldrick View Post
    For those who wet the bed or wears diapers and sometimes wet through you might think about getting waterproof sheets. I found some (twin bed) with elastic corners for $4.57 at walmart but i would put the extra 2 dollars forward and buy the one that has a zipper and covers the bed completely.

They are vinyl and crinkle when you move. I move around a lot in my sleep but the sound seems to sooth me. The one that doesn't crinkle is about 14 bucks. I wet the bed when i get stressed. And these are a effective solution to keeping the mattress safe.
    Ugh. I never want to sleep on plastic sheets again. It reminds me of being in the hospital. F*ck that noise.

I have a mattress protector fitted on my bed as i had to have it made in two sections to get it up the stairs. It is made of a waterproof material almost like a soft pvc & stretches over the 4 corners of the mattress , but it does cover the whole area. It also has a terry towelling cover as well so you don't get any of that crinkley feeling when you are sleeping .I also find that because it is fitted it stays in place, would'nt dare going to bed without it just in case of little accidents

Yeah, I use the Ikea waterproof sheet, it's great. No krinkle, though. But I like that it is silent and doesn't announce the fact that I'm a bedwetter to everyone that visits.
    Last edited by hdrider; 29-Aug-2010 at 22:36.