Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Diapers and video games

Default Diapers and video games

Alright so I am a teen diaper lover age 13 and I like to play gmod acount name is jaburwaki or hbrown7 (dads name) I also like to play xbox: halo, red faction, battlefield, crackdown. If you want to know my tag then reply but if you are a hater and tell every one on my friends list I could not care less becuase I have both my dads and my account under my control and I have no friends from my school on there so ha

You don't seem to be a very approachable person. Do you think everybody in the world is out to get you?

id like to have diapers and video because during boss battles and important themes you always need to go!

Quote Originally Posted by masterlink89 View Post
    id like to have diapers and video because during boss battles and important themes you always need to go!
    dude i hate when that happens. I remeber this one time *back when i didn't have a memory card* i was playing metroid prime till 3:00 am in the morning and got to the mega ridley boss fight and nearly killed him and as soon as i died i like burst out of my room to the bathroom.

Mk12121

Hey, you probably shoulda put this in the greetings/introductions forum. Anyway, I play Garry's mod as well. I'd be happy to play with you :P
    Steam name is mk12121-THE CHEDDAR TURTLE!!!

Quote Originally Posted by kratox View Post
    dude i hate when that happens. I remeber this one time *back when i didn't have a memory card* i was playing metroid prime till 3:00 am in the morning and got to the mega ridley boss fight and nearly killed him and as soon as i died i like burst out of my room to the bathroom.
    I know what you mean, video games that are single player like metroid need a pause button. Though they already have those, so my point is moot.

I remember when i got to the GLaDOS level of Portal i really had to go. it is effectively a boss level. but basically i really needed poop, i ended up going in my pants coz i hadnt been for three days and the thrill and dissapointment well i was in no mood and couldnt hold any longer. ADMINS feel free to delete this post if you think it is not acceptible, i dont mind

Quote Originally Posted by Gooddays View Post
    Alright so I am a teen diaper lover age 13 and I like to play gmod acount name is jaburwaki or hbrown7 (dads name) I also like to play xbox: halo, red faction, battlefield, crackdown. If you want to know my tag then reply but if you are a hater and tell every one on my friends list I could not care less becuase I have both my dads and my account under my control and I have no friends from my school on there so ha
    No offence but this seems to be posted in the totally wrong section, and is almost illegible, I can hardly understand what you are trying to say. I would also suggest that you post an introduction in the Greetings / Introductions section of the forums.