Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 11

Thread: diaper while sleeping :)

  1. #1

    Default diaper while sleeping :)

    well... last night i fell asleep about 10ish.. i must have been so tired as was well away..
    my boyfriend actually put a diaper on me up while sleeping and i didn't wake up through it, then when i woke up this morning it was such an amazing feeling as woke up to me being in a diaper and all snug!

    so was just interested to see if this has happened to anyone else

    x

  2. #2

    Default

    No, but I would LOVE it if my girl (after I work up the nerve to tell her) were to diaper me while I was asleep. Sadly though she has neither the initiative, nor the assertive personality it takes to do such a thing. You hang on to him, sound like you have a good one.

  3. #3

    Default

    I've had a similar experience. While we were away for our birthdays, my girlfriend decided I needed a change in the middle of the night, so she did it. It actually woke me up but I just lay there pretending to be asleep. It was nice to just relax and have her take care of everything.

    Then it nearly happened was when she asked me to tidy the bedroom before I went to bed so it would be done when she came home from work (she was working nights then, so she'd come in at about 7am) and I didn't. She later told me she was going to diaper me because I didn't tidy up, but I'd already put one on before bed. I do regret that =P

    It is a great feeling to be changed by somebody else, but it's even better when you don't have to ask for it.

  4. #4

    Default



    Quote Originally Posted by Arlikra View Post
    It is a great feeling to be changed by somebody else, but it's even better when you don't have to ask for it.
    TOTALLY!! there's not really an explanation to describe this feeling hey!!

  5. #5

    Default

    This has happened to me once.

    It was about 3am and I was wearing an ABU and as everyone here no-doubt knows they are a little thin. Well, Daddy woke up, no idea why, and checked my nappy ( Frist he'll feel the front and back and then he pokes his finger through the side to check just how wet I am) and this sort of woke me up but I was groggy enough to just lye there and enjoy it. I didn't have to ask and it was wonderful to go from wet to dry without any involvement on my part, I just stayed on my back, sucking on my dummy and enjoying every part of it. There really is no feeling like it.

    I suppose it's so enjoyable because you are asleep enough to know what's going on but too tired for any inhibitions or thoughts as to what's going on to cloud the experience with concerns or thoughts. So I suppose at that time you are in the most baby-ish mindset you could get in.

    Agree? Disagree?

    xxx

  6. #6

    Default



    Quote Originally Posted by Littleabgirl View Post
    I suppose it's so enjoyable because you are asleep enough to know what's going on but too tired for any inhibitions or thoughts as to what's going on to cloud the experience with concerns or thoughts. So I suppose at that time you are in the most baby-ish mindset you could get in.

    Agree? Disagree?

    xxx
    I totally agree with this... and also agree that there is no feeling like it! i also find it hard to describe the feelings.. dont you agree? like i try explain to him how it makes me feel and that but amazing doesn't really describe this as much as id like it to!
    xx

  7. #7

  8. #8

    Default

    You could say there's no point to any topic. She's just sharing a experience and asking if anyone else has had it happened to them.

    What's your problem with that? ..

  9. #9

    Default



    Quote Originally Posted by carbonfiber View Post
    I'd like to know what the point of this topic was.
    I'd like to know what the point of your spam was.

  10. #10

    Default



    Quote Originally Posted by Arlikra View Post
    I've had a similar experience. While we were away for our birthdays, my girlfriend decided I needed a change in the middle of the night, so she did it. It actually woke me up but I just lay there pretending to be asleep. It was nice to just relax and have her take care of everything.

    Then it nearly happened was when she asked me to tidy the bedroom before I went to bed so it would be done when she came home from work (she was working nights then, so she'd come in at about 7am) and I didn't. She later told me she was going to diaper me because I didn't tidy up, but I'd already put one on before bed. I do regret that =P

    It is a great feeling to be changed by somebody else, but it's even better when you don't have to ask for it.
    I don't wait for Alex to ask me to change him... just do it if I know he needs a change... When he's at mine during the week I wake him up before I go to work, make him go have a shower and change him into a clean nappy so that he's not in the same nappy all day until I get home!.. He always moans because I've woken him up at like 7:30 but I know he loves it really

Similar Threads

  1. Sleeping in a messy diaper
    By June in forum Diaper Talk
    Replies: 47
    Last Post: 28-Mar-2010, 12:50
  2. Replies: 21
    Last Post: 30-Sep-2009, 02:33
  3. Diaper usage while lying down or sleeping
    By PrinceMatthew in forum Diaper Talk
    Replies: 31
    Last Post: 19-Dec-2008, 02:13

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
ADISC.org - the Adult Baby / Diaper Lover / Incontinence Support Community.
ADISC.org is designed to be viewed in Firefox, with a resolution of at least 1280 x 1024.