Thread: This is how all voting should be done

Clearly a better choice. When you think about it, isn't that what Washington is, a bunch of little characters running around in circles and accomplishing damn little. I suspect, however, that the little characters on the screen are smarter than the average congressman.

acorn

Quote Originally Posted by dogboy View Post
    Clearly a better choice. When you think about it, isn't that what Washington is, a bunch of little characters running around in circles and accomplishing damn little. I suspect, however, that the little characters on the screen are smarter than the average congressman.
    So sorry, I have to take issue with you here.

FYI, The Washington crowd get paid good money. Why and for what? We may yet find out! But if they are anything like the crowd here, might I suggest you don't hold your breath while waiting for answers.

Yours faithfully,
    anon

The Irish government spent 50 million on similar "gaming machines", used once, proven to be security defective, Kept in storage since. The total annual cost of storage is unknown.