Thread: Hey :)

Default Hey :)

Hi im Brooke, im new to the ABDL world My bf got me into it hehe Ive been experimenting with Diapers and stuff for about 4 months now and Only recently (the past month) have fully accepted that it is part of me :P Im inseparable from my dummy its always in my pocket if im not at home Im more of an AB then a DL, Ill use them for my bf but enjoy the comfort of them more then using them Im a gamer :P into Pokemon and WOW mainly and love reading. Im currently in my last year of High School and enjoy Science especially Biology. And LOVE animals Im also a furry, have been for quite a while just didnt realise what it called till about 5 months ago. My fursona is a Cat between the stages of kitten and cat and my colours and pattern is different depending on my mood but my fur is always short to mid length :3

wow you really got it from your bf? so that means he is a ab/dl also right? well anyways welcome to adisc and enjoy your time here! im in to pokemon now and then. and now with the new one coming out. welcome!

Nice to see you on here... welcome to ADISC