Page 1 of 11 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Don't wish to be rude.

Default Don't wish to be rude.

Hello there.
    I'm a Massachusetts babyfur, and I'm the author of the relatively-famous furry comic, Concession. Caught some members talking about it in a thread, so I decided to say hi.

Not really a forums person, to be honest, but it'll be good to get "out" more.

More a diaperfur than a babyfur, really, as I don't like to act like a child in real life. I've been into them for years, since before I started the comic (so, maybe more than five years? More than seven maybe.) My interest waxes and wanes, but it's currently in right now, I suppose.

I'm an artist, although I need a lot more practice when it comes to drawing diapers, as I rarely do.
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	BabyMatt.jpg 
Views:	1514 
Size:	135.0 KB 
ID:	2544Click image for larger version. 

Name:	concessionbabies.jpg 
Views:	986 
Size:	104.3 KB 
ID:	2545Click image for larger version. 

Name:	316-03x.jpg 
Views:	2204 
Size:	132.4 KB 
ID:	2546Click image for larger version. 

Name:	334-01x.jpg 
Views:	1224 
Size:	108.8 KB 
ID:	2543
    That's all of Matt, one of the main characters of Concession.

Hello, good sir.
    You say "relatively famous," but I think you're a bit too modest. (At least when you're speaking among furries, anyway.) I'm actually a furry and a DL myself... just not a babyfur - so I'm obviously a fan and more obviously humoured by the aforementioned character exposition. You'll find a good many other fans here (as you well know) and I can safely assume they won't be put off by your revelations about Matt (as you likely knew already), as others apparently have been. And I know what you mean about your interests oscillating. A good number of people of this particular "interest group" tend to have similar tidal affections for it, so we're about all in the same boat.

Well... perhaps I proliferate about the obvious. I have a tendency to do that.
    Welcome to ADISC either way about it.

I'm not even a fur and I enjoy reading Concession just the same. (not just for the padded bits either! Honest :p) Welcome and thanks for sharing your artistic talents

Why do I get the feeling this will be inundated with "OMG! I LOVE YOUR COMIC!!!"?

Since no one else has gotten to it, what are your interests outside of diapers? Into any sports? Play video games? Do you button your shirt up, or down? Do you prefer socks with individual toes, or all one? Anything else you'd like to tell us? (Not that you have to, just makes it easier for people to get to know you... and I'm rambling.)

My mate showed me this alternate of matt sitting on the couch in a diaper and i just laughed, then proceeded to read the entire comic throughout the day. Welcome to ADISC!

Not really a sports person, rather shy and introverted :c
    Um, I'm a gamer when I can be, though the comic takes up a lot of my time. Lately I got StarCraft II and have been playing a lot of that. I'm mostly into Valve Games and retro games, nothing too competitive.

I'm really into music, mostly black/death metal, with some electronica (future pop specifically) thrown in. I hope to start making Metal some day :U

You sure you aren't my brother? (Seriously? O_o)

Oh, I have a question for you. Why are those pictures tagged so I can't see them on FA? They are totally tame. D:

Just playing it safe. Don't want to bother anyone who doesn't want to get caught looking at such things.

Thumbnail it?

People seem too oversensitive to things. The only people that actually won't view that is people with "mature content" filtered, and people who didn't lie about their age to say they were over 18. Anyway, this seems like a dumb thing to be going on about, so I'll stop... now.

Well, for those few that have actually never heard of you (which makes up a large portion of this site, since a lot aren't furries, plus some furries haven't heard of Concession [don't ask me, I'm confused, too]), what is your fursona?