View Poll Results: Are you a good or bad baby?

Voters
33. You may not vote on this poll
  • Good

28 84.85%
  • Bad

5 15.15%
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: AB Behavior

Default AB Behavior

I am well aware that I was a brat when I was little. I would throw a tantrum at the slightest sign that I wasn't going to get my way. I know that I would like to misbehave in minor ways (fussing at nap/bedtime, being difficult if I didn't want to eat, coloring on things that aren't meant for that, ect) when being babied.

Are you a good baby, or do you act up? If you misbehave, how so?

i think im a good baby or i hope i am ,i would be so loving to my mommy

Well, I'm not a bad baby, but I'm no angel. I ALWAYS put up a fuss when big bwotha or sky sky tell me to go to sleep. But otherwise I'm usually a good boy. ^_^

i think i was bad like i am now cause i still get into fights well a 1 punch fight i always start it and the teachers ended it

Quote Originally Posted by AkachanMikeru117 View Post
    Well, I'm not a bad baby, but I'm no angel. I ALWAYS put up a fuss when big bwotha or sky sky tell me to go to sleep. But otherwise I'm usually a good boy. ^_^
    Pretty much this. For the most part I'm good, but I CAN be mischievous. Not so much "bad".

im mostly good because im a calm guy

When I was an actual baby, I was placid to an unnerving extent.* I didn't speak until 15 months, and I didn't self-feed until 3 years. In ageplay, I'm usually a 2-year-old of more normal development, though with some references to my real babyhood and toddlerhood. I'm well-behaved because I don't see a reason not to be. I want to make my daddy proud of me, right?

* Heavens know I more than made up for that with time!

It would be hard for me to misbehave. I just can't. Its beound my morals. Even if we are just playing around.

I won't lie, I want to be get in trouble out of "not knowing any better", to get the full experience of being a baby.

i hope im a good baby i know theres somethings i try to refuse and kinda say no to but all in all im a good little baby girl for my Daddy x