Thread: Hello Everyone!

Default Hello Everyone!

My Name is CJ. I have been a tb/dl since I was about five. Being a tb/dl is relaxing and comforting to me. I am interested in paintball and bowling mostly. I play as much as I can and am on a bowling league. I used to be in gymnastics until I hurt my neck doing a triple front. I am a senior in high school, but also getting my associates degree in chemistry.

FYI: I misspell things all the time, so sorry in advance.

Hi CJ. It's nice to meet you. I've never played paintball before. Can you tell me a little about it? My bowling is....not the greatest.
    So, I'm curious. Are you interested in other things as well?

Welcome to ADISC.

Welcome to ADISC!! how are you also getting an associates degree while still in high school (just wondering) and as far as spelling goes, no really cares. Anyways, Welcome to ADISC

Kxdeadx - Paintball games consist of two team playing a set time limit (I play airball, which has a 3 minute limit). After the game starts the object is to eliminate all of your opponents. has a lot of info if you want more on anything related to paintball.

I enjoy math and science, especially anything related to the body.

xxRunnerBabyxx - I like The Red Jumpsuit Apparatus too.

HellHound - I am in a duel credit high school, where all of my classes are at a local community college (HS is on the college campus).

Thanks for the welcome!