Thread: Hello!

Default Hello!

Hello to all!

I'm brand new to the forum, and hope to find people to talk to and interesting threads to read! I have to admit that I haven't yet read plenty of the threads, but am definitely planning on getting more active in the very near future.

A bit about me then... I am a 21-year-old carer of my beautiful baby boy, Danny, who also frequents on the site. We've been together for about six months now, and he's the one who introduced me to all this. I've always known deep down that I wanted to be the more dominant one in a relationship, and to really care for my partner, but never really found a proper outlet for it all until I met Danny. He's my joy and the light in my life. I love buying him new things, and taking care of him - bathing him, putting him in a nappy and in his onesie, cuddling him, giving him his bottle, and assuring him that he knows how much I love him.

I'm very interested in music and movies, and am reintroducing myself to the guitar. Also, having recently moved to England, I am still familiarising myself with the English way of life.

Looking forward to settling in!

Hey Luv!
    It's nice to hear from the UK -- There's some really great PVC, custom made lingerie and ab/dl over there!
    I envy your 'baby Danny' to have such a nice accepting and understanding mate!