Thread: New to this board...

Cool New to this board...

Hi there folks,

I am being a good new member by posting my introduction!

I am I guess a DL but I have the added incentive that I actually need to wear nappies (Diapers) as I have lost control of my bladder & bowels due to nerve damage caused by MS

I wear Molicare Super almost exclusively 24x7 but occasionally I wear Abena X Plus if I need to wear for extended periods of time such as long flights!

Due to the MS I also need to make use of a wheelchair as my legs do not work as well as they used to

Speak later,

Sup, I'm sure that soon you will realize that there are many people from the UK here too!

Have fun on the forums!

Welcome to ADISC, uknappyman. Have fun!

Sorry to hear about the MS, look on the bright side at least your not burened by the diaper wearing like most people with MS, because your a DL!

Welcome to the community! I hope that you enjoy it here!

Please feel free to post when ever you would like and to ask any qeustions, advice, or support you might need.

Welcome to adisc. Hope you have a good time. Makes sure to check out the wiki ,and blogs; both have links in the top left corner.