Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: New games

Default New games

Well with fall and winter on the way we got a lot of games coming out! What game can you not wait to get? Mafia 2? Fallout NV? Deadrsing 2? Kingdom hearts birth by sleep? Black ops? Metal of Honer? Pokemon black and white Maybe a game that is out? Starcaft 2? I'm still wating on Duke Nukem forever..........well out of all the games that will come out I want GT5 and NFS Hot pursuit and Fallout NV the most. Deadrising 2 I'll get the week it's out.

i have to agree i cant wait for dead rising or new vegas either. i been a fallout fan since 2 and granted 3 isnt as good as two its still awesome, so i got high hopes for new vegas. also im looking forward to fable 3 im a bit skeptical about it but sure two was good fun so as long as i dont listen to mr molyneux i should be fine XD but the game i really cant wait to get my hands on is dragon age two. i am on my second play through of one, which is a bit frustraiting cos i got awakening and i really want to play that with my current character and not my original. and alos i got mass effect 2 aswell so between that and work its hard to make time for a replay of dragon age

oh and i think you will be waiting a long time for the duke

I'm waiting on Halo reach, not for the Campaign or even the multilayer but for the Custom games/Forge2.0 and Forge World! I actually Pre-ordered the game after watching a trailer for Forge World. Now I just need to wait until September 14th...

Quote Originally Posted by Thisusernamewontfi View Post
    I'm waiting on Halo reach, not for the Campaign or even the multilayer but for the Custom games/Forge2.0 and Forge World! I actually Pre-ordered the game after watching a trailer for Forge World. Now I just need to wait until September 14th...
    Same here im so excited for the forge 2.0 and forge world looks SICK, but besides halo reach im waiting for Fall out New Vegas cuz i Love fall out games and im waiting for the new KH game (if they come out with a new one)

Dwhite

I want GT5 the most. I hav been waiting a LONG time for it. I even put a pre-order on it the first day you could. But i also want the new NFS. The only thing stopping me is the price.

Fallout New Vegas, Rage, New Vegas DLC, Portal 2

anything else that might be worth playing? iDK.

Maybe DOOM IV, but that will prolly not be here, for another 2-3 years :/

Let's see..

Fallout New Vegas, Call of Duty Black Ops (So happy with zombie mode <3), Kingdom Hearts: Birth by Sleep, Dead Rising 2... So many games.. O.O

Quote Originally Posted by ShiningFire View Post
    Let's see..

Fallout New Vegas, Call of Duty Black Ops (So happy with zombie mode <3), Kingdom Hearts: Birth by Sleep, Dead Rising 2... So many games.. O.O
    Rock on and nice persona icon. P4 is awesome.

The only game I'm looking forward to is Goldeneye.

Quote Originally Posted by MrMcAwesome View Post
    i have to agree i cant wait for dead rising or new vegas either. i been a fallout fan since 2 and granted 3 isnt as good as two its still awesome, so i got high hopes for new vegas. also im looking forward to fable 3 im a bit skeptical about it but sure two was good fun so as long as i dont listen to mr molyneux i should be fine XD but the game i really cant wait to get my hands on is dragon age two. i am on my second play through of one, which is a bit frustraiting cos i got awakening and i really want to play that with my current character and not my original. and alos i got mass effect 2 aswell so between that and work its hard to make time for a replay of dragon age

oh and i think you will be waiting a long time for the duke
    Fable 3 = Win