Thread: Hello everyone!

Default Hello everyone!

Just saying hi to everyone. My name's Bryce I'm 19 and a diaper lover who wishes to try incontinence some day.

Hey hey!

A local... what do ya know...

Welcome to the boards.

There are a few of us around that are doing the whole diapers 24/7 thing... and plenty more folks who will give you good advice.

So make yourself at home... and read up... lotsa good stuff on the boards here.

C'ya around!

WOW, someone from NC. I thought I was the only one lol. I'm like 3 hours from you in Raleigh.

You're not the only one on here that is in that area. But I'll let the others introduce themselves.

Hi Bryce, welcome to adisc. I'm a fellow east coaster. Nice to meet you.

OOO. You heard of Diaper Super Store daria? It's located in richmond.

I can't edit messages. They do give free samples out if you go to their warehouse to XD. I got some when I drove up there on my mini vacation lol.
    Last edited by Peachy; 22-May-2008 at 05:26. Reason: merging double post

Sup Bryce. I am a fellow east coaster too. But not near NC. Personally, I say don't try incontinunce. From what ive heard from people (some of em) who had the same idea, it completly sucks.

Anyways, Have fun on the forums!

Welcome to ADISC, Bryce. I too am on the East Coast. Greetings from New Jersey.

Welcome to the community! I hope that you enjoy it here!

Please feel free to post when ever you would like and to ask any qeustions, advice, or support you might need.

Also I doubt you would enjoy incontinence.

Welcome to adisc. Hope you have a good time. Makes sure to check out the wiki ,and blogs; both have links in the top left corner.