Thread: Diaper addiction?

Default Diaper addiction?

Okay, recently I've been having my common tests in school. I'm a DL and one my binges just started. Until yesterday I couldn't get any thing into my mind, except for diapers, diapers, diapers! It totally distracted me from anything else, including my tests that I was studying for. So yesterday, I got a pack of Goodnites. Since then, I've managed to keep my 'urges' in place. Anyone of you have the same problem?

Loopygone

Thats pretty much the description of a binge. Can't stop thinking about them, need them even. Its less of an addiction through.
    Luckily, as you explore and accept this side of your self the binge/purge cycle becomes less drastic. I'm at the stage when a binge is "oh I'd like a nappy right now" and a purge is "nah, can't be bothered wearing", instead of the two extremes :P. Self acceptance is the key, and also a handy supply of nappies helps, so you can wear when the urge hits .

Mk12121

Ya, during some tests or when I'm bored and staring into space at school, I start to think about diapers and how I want to wear them so badly. My urge stops when I get focused on something, but I get the urge about 3-10 times a day :P

Customizer

Damn, son! Sounds like you want to bust a nut at the mere thought of the word. Perhaps picturing your teachers wearing them while naked would put you off for awhile. Maybe imagine them ripping a fart in them, in front of you, would curb your cravings until you got home. In any case, be sure to beat yourself using a bag of frosted walnuts to ward off obsessive cravings.

Or, if that fails, think about creepy clowns coming to get you in bed. Works, doesn't it?

pamperchu

Why not just wear them to school.

I did in high school and college.

It will pass dude. It happens to a lot of us. All you have to do is feed the urges as they come. You will eventualy will not want them as much after you all ready have them.

Quote Originally Posted by Mk12121 View Post
    Ya, during some tests or when I'm bored and staring into space at school, I start to think about diapers and how I want to wear them so badly. My urge stops when I get focused on something, but I get the urge about 3-10 times a day :P
    School was time I wanted to binge the most. Especialy if diapers were waiting for me at home. I think it kept me awake.

Quote Originally Posted by Crobat3 View Post
    Okay, recently I've been having my common tests in school. I'm a DL and one my binges just started. Until yesterday I couldn't get any thing into my mind, except for diapers, diapers, diapers! It totally distracted me from anything else, including my tests that I was studying for. So yesterday, I got a pack of Goodnites. Since then, I've managed to keep my 'urges' in place. Anyone of you have the same problem?
    I tend to binge on a weekend or other available day however it lasts for a short duration then I get hit hard by a purge and a very long filling period. I find it is far easier to go through the cycle than trying to delay it, even if the purges suck.

I guess it may be that as i have to wear nappies/diapers everyday & have done for the past 20yrs or so, because i am incontinent (wet only) that i do not get these feelings of wanting to binge/purge,although i have heard of it .For me wearing a nappy/diaper is like normal underwear to me so i think nothing of it once i am diapered, much the same as someone going to their underwear draw & putting on a clean pair of briefs in the morning i am sure they are not thinking about it for the rest of the day. You can make an addiction to just about anything, but the problem arises when your mind channels all its energy on that one issue & everything else gets sidelined, that's why it is so important to have other activities to help help maintain a balanced perspective.