Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Hello there!

Default Hello there!

Hi everyone, I'm Andrew and I am from Monterrey, Mexico.. I consider myself 50% TB and 50% Babyfur, weird combination. Ehm, what else can I say? Hah, I like online gaming / xbox 360 games and my gamertag is aRuiz1103. Ok, I'll say some more things about myself.

Ehm, I have a facebook and I'm more than willing to accept any friend request as long as it doesn't contain any *BDL stuff/information [That would REALLY scare my friends, or so I think] (My facebook URL, [URL removed - please PM Zagete for the link!], if you wanna add me just send an invite that says "saw you on ADISC" or something like that because I'm not too fond of letting random people, whom I have nothing in common, into my facebook).

I donated because I have lurked the forums ever since January [except for the last 2 months] and randomly had some unused paypal balance in my PP account. :p

I'd like to meet someone from Monterrey, or people my age that I can chat with [sounds creepy, lol, but I'm not a stalker.. my facebook is real and I have about 100~ friends and 40~pics that can confirm that if you have any doubts at all, heheh] and talk about life things.. I'm alone in this TB thing and have tons of inquiries.

Anyway... Thanks for taking your time to read this.

Cheers,
    Andrew.

PS: I am aware and ashamed of abusing parenthesis, braces, and commas.
    Last edited by Peachy; 21-May-2008 at 09:29. Reason: removing URL

First of all Welcome It's a good start but...

Quote Originally Posted by Zagete View Post
    Ehm, I have a facebook and I'm more than willing to accept any friend request as long as it doesn't contain any *BDL stuff/information [That would REALLY scare my friends, or so I think] (My facebook URL, [...], if you wanna add me just send an invite that says "saw you on ADISC" or something like that because I'm not too fond of letting random people, whom I have nothing in common, into my facebook).
    You kinda buggered yourself there. You don't want random people but yet you are going to add random people by showing your facebook profile.

Your best bet is to make another account but just for TB and Babyfur only.
    Last edited by Peachy; 21-May-2008 at 09:29. Reason: removing URL from quote

Quote Originally Posted by HardcoreMickal View Post
    First of all Welcome It's a good start but...

You kinda buggered yourself there. You don't want random people but yet you are going to add random people by showing your facebook profile.

Your best bet is to make another account but just for TB and Babyfur only.
    I know, I'll end up doing that.. thing is I can't edit my thread for some reason ]: [Or I don't know how to?] because there's no edit button.

And thx for the 'welcome'.

No problem.
    Best way to get rid of the link is to ask in the "Requests" part of the forum. Unless you did that already.

Not sure why you cant edit. Perhaps you can't edit just yet.

Quote Originally Posted by HardcoreMickal View Post
    No problem.
    Best way to get rid of the link is to ask in the "Requests" part of the forum. Unless you did that already.

Not sure why you cant edit. Perhaps you can't edit just yet.
    Yeah, I think there might be a post requirement to edit.. I'll just leave it as it is until I make myself a new facebook [which could take ages] and get editing rights.

Anyway, just to clarify a little on my msg. It's not that I don't like random people in my facebook, it's that I just don't like people who I can't chat to in my facebook (example: People I dislike or COMPLETE strangers that have nothing to do with my lifestyle, which in this case would be TB/BF-ism). Guess, it won't hurt me to get some new friends from ADISC :p Not as if I got super personal information on my facebook [Like phone, address, etc].

Peachy

Hello and welcome. Enjoy your time here!

I haven't seen too many Mexicans on our website yet, so anyone in your area may be hard to find. Good luck anyway.

I've also removed the link to your Facebook profile from your message. We generally discourage people from posting any real life information in the public forum for their own and everyone else's protection. Once you've been here for a while, you'll find that you can get access to a better protected forum where such things can be discussed (and I know for a fact that facebook profiles have already been discussed there).

Peachy

Thanks for that :p I wasn't really sure... but I guess I can just wait till I get access to the better forum :]

Well welcome Zagete.

Hope you have fun and enjoy yourself here.

Might be a good idea to wait with the meeting up part but the chatting is free. Come to IRC. Use the Flashchat or click on one of the IMs to be found here. Some people you can just get them others you'll have to PM (like me :P)

Don't be too afraid to post, we don't bite (too hard)

Enjoy!

Quote Originally Posted by Martin View Post
    Well welcome Zagete.

Hope you have fun and enjoy yourself here.

Might be a good idea to wait with the meeting up part but the chatting is free. Come to IRC. Use the Flashchat or click on one of the IMs to be found here. Some people you can just get them others you'll have to PM (like me :P)

Don't be too afraid to post, we don't bite (too hard)

Enjoy!
    Heheh Thanks for the welcome and I'll be sure to check out the flash chat when I get back home from school (leaving in 15 minutes) :p

Countdown

Welcome to ADISC, Zagete. Your English is well for a Mexican. Have fun!