Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Night time....

Default Night time....

I wondered how many people have to change during the night?.. Or if your nappy lasts until the morning?..

Normally when I nappy Alex up for bed (usually about 10pm) the nappy lasts until the morning - albeit it's is absolutely soaked!

However, Friday night.. We got ready for bed as usual, Alex was all snug in his nappy & onesie (looking adorable!)... we must have fallen asleep at about 12... then at about 2am I woke up to Alex getting out of bed (rather sharpish) and to the noise of 'drip.. drip.. drip.. uhohh mummy!' and his nappy was leaking BIG time!!
    His facial expression was priceless... and very cute!

Love you bubz

Before I started using Dry 24/7 I would have this happening to me also, I have been using them since Janurary (nightly, bedwetter) and haven't even used one to it's max potential through the night.

I usually have to change at least once during the night.

I use an Attends 3 tab and also a Tena super nightime pad.....PP"s, and a bloomer over top....Voilla.....NO LEAKS......

Quote Originally Posted by tdlrfootedpjs View Post
    Before I started using Dry 24/7 I would have this happening to me also, I have been using them since Janurary (nightly, bedwetter) and haven't even used one to it's max potential through the night.
    Yup. I used to have the occasional nightly leak, sometimes waking up to change... both diapers and sheets *pout*

I've been using Dry 24/7s for the past 4 months, and they haven't leaked on me yet. The absorbency is impressive, though some of that may be due to the fact that I'm using a slightly larger size than necessary (medium instead of small--they run big). The mediums have a lot more absorbent material compared to the smalls.

I wear Abena Extras and they seem to do very well. There are mornings I wake up completely soaked, but leaks are rare.

I wear bambinos at night. most of the time i dont wet until i wake up. if i do wet during the night it is just once

Peaceful

I think it is somewhat determined on what your 'little one' has had. If he's had quite a few bottles since his last change he might need a fresh diaper sooner rather than later.

I have to sleep with towels under me, lest I leak through my diaper(s). My husband changes me every morning, often before I awake.

i stay dry throughout the whole night would love to experience that though!!
    Last edited by DaddysLittleGirl; 29-Aug-2010 at 09:11.